Painless Root Canal Services
Root Canal Treatment and Dental Bridges
The root canal treatment (Endodontic therapy) is the straightforward procedure for relieving the dental pain and saving the teeth. Dental patients typically require it when there is a certain kind of infection or the inflammation which is there in the roots of the teeth.
When dental caries spread to the pulp of the tooth needs RCT in which a small hole is drilled in the center of the teeth & all infected part is removed, cleaned, filled with a special material & at the last restored with the crown (Cap). Properly treated root canal tooth can serve you for years.
Symptoms or How do I know that I require treatment?
- Severe pain on chewing
- Throbbing pain in tooth
- Tooth feels like elevated on socket
Adjacent teeth of the missing teeth area are prepared in a special way and prepared bridge is cemented to the adjacent teeth.
- Fast and simple treatment.
- Cheaper than dental implants.
- Natural look with Zirconia material
- Adjacent natural sound teeth may need preparation and sometimes Root Canal Treatment.
- Not possible if more than four teeth are missing in front segment and more than two teeth are missing in a back segment or no support present at the back side.
In the advanced stage of gum disease, gums are separated from the tooth. if not treated gum disease can recur. After making gums numb, gums are elevated slightly & diseased gums & bone are cleaned, then the gums are repositioned at their original position.
After the healing, gums are very healthy and with regular home care & checkup, it will not recur.
- Symptoms or How do I know that I require treatment?
- Swallow gums
- Severe bleeding gums
- Foul smell from mouth
- Gaps between teeth